(as of Sep 24,2021 06:51:08 UTC – Details)
Ruvati is one of the premier names in kitchen sinks. With manufacturing and distribution facilities in US, Italy, Spain and Asia, the Ruvati name is synonymous with exceptional quality products and creative sensible design. Ruvati products are loved by customers, and trusted by leading interior designers and custom home builders.
Model # RVG1033BK
33-inch Granite Composite Topmount Kitchen Sink
The epiGranite series of kitchen sinks from Ruvati sets a new standard for the home kitchen. If you are looking beyond stainless steel, and want to add some color and character to your kitchen design, the epiGranite sinks are an elegant choice. The sink is constructed from 80% crushed natural granite, giving the sink extreme durability and the look of real stone.
Drop-in Topmount installation. Cutout templates and mounting clips are provided.
Exterior: 33″ (wide) x 22″ (front-to-back)
Interior: 29″ (wide) x 16-3/8″ (front-to-back) x 9″ bowl depth
Minimum Base Cabinet Size: 36″
Includes matching matte black strainer drain assembly (Strainer for standard plumbing only. If installin garbage disposal, use flange that comes with your disposal unit)
Included in box: Sink, matching black basket strainer drain assembly, Cutout template, Mounting clips, Installation Guide
Made in ITALY. Constructed of composite GRANITE – 80% crushed natural granite for extreme durability and strength.Sink is colored all the way through, for a rich and consistent look that will NEVER DISCOLOR or scratch off.Proprietary treatment makes the surface resistant to stains, bacteria and mildew.Can withstand high TEMPERATURES up to 650 °F.Pre-drilled with 5 partially-drilled knockout holes (standard 1-3/8″ size) for faucet and soap dispenser installation (you can open up as many holes as you need depending on your preference).Standard 3.5″ drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit (flange not included).Natural matte stone finish. Color: MIDNIGHT BLACK. Matching color strainer (drain) included.cUPC certified and tested by IAPMO to meet all US and Canadian plumbing standards.
Constructed of composite GRANITE – 80% crushed natural granite for extreme durability and strength. Will not scratch, chip or crack.
Non-porous surface does not absorb stain. Easy to clean and long lasting. Wash off any food residue with soap and water.
Because of the strength of natural granite bonded with acrylic resin, the surface is resistant to scratching. Material is uniform across the thickness of the sink, allowing you to buff any light scratches using a sandpaper or abrasive pad.
Rinse Grid Available
Optional rinse grid available. Stainless Steel grid protects the bottom of the sink and acts as a draining rack.
Thick solid core construction. Material is even and colored all the way through. Will never chip off or discolor.
Matching Color Drain
Matching color white drain with basket strainer included.
Rounded Inside Corners
Gently rounded inside edges and corners make the sink easy to clean and allow perfect drainage.
Made in ITALY | Natural stone finish. Color: MIDNIGHT BLACK | Constructed of composite GRANITE – 80% crushed natural granite for extreme durability and strength. The remaining 20% is a proprietary resin that makes the sink completely NON-POROUS and resistant to most household chemicals
The sink is colored all the way through, for a rich and consistent look that will NEVER DISCOLOR | Proprietary treatment makes the surface resistant to stains | Can withstand high TEMPERATURES up to 536 degrees Fahrenheit
DROP-IN TOPMOUNT installation. Cutout templates and mounting clips included | Pre-drilled with 1 standard HOLE (1-3/8″ diameter) for faucet installation. Also pre-drilled with 4 additional partially-drilled knockout holes that can be used for installation of soap dispenser or 3 or 4-hole faucets.
Includes MATCHING BLACK DRAIN | Exterior dimensions: 33″ (wide) x 22″ (front-to-back) | Interior bowl dimension: 29″ (wide) x 16-1/2″ (front-to-back) | Bowl Depth: 9″ | Standard 3.5″ drain openings will fit any garbage disposal unit
Included in box: Sink, Matching color (black) strainer drain assembly, Cutout template, Mounting clips, Installation Guide | Limited Lifetime Warranty – Ruvati USA
Ad Amazon Ruvati 33 x 22 inch Drop-in Topmount Granite Composite Single Bowl Kitchen
Amazon Ad: This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.